We are the first company to:
Crisalix business is growing, and we have new products that require the best talent in our team. Are you ready for the challenge?
Would you like to join the world's leading tech company in the field of 3D aesthetic simulation?
Then this might be your opportunity!
We are looking for an experienced Inside Sales Manager for North America to join our sales Team, you will already have a proven track record of success within this region and know how to get the best results possible ideally within a niche market with a Saas product. You will not be afraid to roll up your sleeves and lead by example as well as driving and mentoring the Sales team to success.
We are a multinational engineering organisation focused on people and our product. At Crisalix we work hard, and we have a beautiful project ahead of us to make a company an excellent place to work.
About the role:
As Inside Sales Manager, while working in an agile team, you will take responsibilities from day one. Lead generation, Prospecting and Closing the sales will be a large part of your role, leading by example as well as overseeing the whole sales team for the North American Region. Below are some of the tasks you would be undertaking:
- Your responsibilities will beat least 70% personal sales and the rest managing/mentoring the team to maximise sales, As the team developes and grows then your focus will increase on the management side.
- Reaching out to potential clients through direct phone calls, video chat, email, Social Media Platforms, In person and at trade fairs to generate interest in our Product through the consultative sales methodology which are then logged in our CRM.
- Conducting and creating sales presentations, pitchesand live sales demos either by video or face to face for the prospective client to better understand the provided solution on a practical level and see the value it would have on their practice hence demonstrating product features before making the sale.
- Negotiating a commercial agreement of the solution with the client and ultimately closing the sale.
- Be proactive in “hunting” for new business including multiple licences with Clinics/private hospital groups as well as Partnerships with medical device companies.
- Understand the requirements of customers and provide them with detailed information about several technical aspects of the software that the company offers.
- Responding to Inbound communication with the same target as outbound.
- Run discovery & demo calls with prospects that you have arranged.
- Validate prospects needs and problems and outline the best possible solution that we can offer.
- Convert discovery and demo calls into sales.
- Constantly strive to improve the customer experience and your own knowledge of the product and how to convert prospects into sales effectively.
- Be involved in the whole customer journey and work closely with the Customer success team throughout the process, and continue to build that relationship long after the onboarding process is complete.
- Boost up revenue growth from Online Sales by monitoring sales metrics and manage the appointment to closing sales process.
- Recruit and train to mastery the new sales talents.
- Lead and motivate the sales team to achieve specific goals.
- Constantly evaluating the performance of the inside sales team, current sales, practices and procedures and recommending and implementing improvements.
- Establish and implement short-and long-range profitable sales goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Collaborate with the C-level team, promote positive relations with partners, vendors, and distributors.
- Reporting to CO.
How could I look after any treatment?
At Crisalix, prior to any aesthetic or reconstructive procedure, we help doctors and educate patients by answering this fundamental question thanks to our state of the art online 3D visualization solutions. Our proprietary platform is used by patients, leading medical aesthetic brands and the most recognized healthcare professionals around the world throughout the full patient journey, establishing us as the market leader. With our unbeaten key improvements on the main medical and business metrics, we are delighted and proud to enhance the beauty journey of people around the world day after day.
Please look at our website: https://www.crisalix.com And please see our videos: Is an open secret :) We are the first company to:
We would love to get to know you! If you would like to know us too, please apply in English or send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Is this role not an exact fit?
Sign up to keep in touch and we’ll let you know when we have new positions on our team. Crisalix is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from all suitably qualified individuals are encouraged, regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.