About the role:
We are looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager for - Australasia/Asia and who will be working fully remotely, to help implement, educate and train our new and existing clients on all aspects of our SaaS platform and for them to get the most out of the features and tools it contains.
Not only are you helping our clients to use and navigate our platform, But helping them to successfully integrate our platform into their daily processes within their practice/Clinic in a seamless way.
- Manage a small team of part time CSM's in the region.
- Provide mentorship and guidance through demonstrable knowledge of the Crisalix platform solutions by acting as a consultant to the client.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with clients and a solid technical support for all product needs of the platform throughout the customer journey through e-mail, live chat, Skype, or telephone.
- Encourage refresher training and training on new functionalities to ensure the client is getting the optimum use from the platform capabilities.
- Constantly training on best practices.
- Be willing to learn and hence have a deep understanding of the software perfectly and to know how to explain it to a client that might not be very tech savvy.
- To adapt your speed of teaching to the understanding speed of the client.
- Experienced at training people in the past on solutions using a tablet device.
- Work closely with the company C-Suite to ensure CS company processes are followed intricately.
- Been capable of identifying client concerns or possible additional commercial opportunities that could be addressed with the help of the sales team.
- Ensure the client has access to all online learning resources
- Customer retention management.
- Information’s escalation and feedback from the users to the marketing and development team.
How could I look after any treatment?
At Crisalix, prior to any aesthetic or reconstructive procedure, we help doctors and educate patients by answering this fundamental question thanks to our state of the art online 3D visualization solutions. Our proprietary platform is used by patients, leading medical aesthetic brands and the most recognized healthcare professionals around the world throughout the full patient journey, establishing us as the market leader. With our unbeaten key improvements on the main medical and business metrics, we are delighted and proud to enhance the beauty journey of people around the world day after day.
Please look at our website: https://www.crisalix.com And please see our videos: Is an open secret :) We are the first company to:
We would love to get to know you! If you would like to know us too, please apply in English or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Is this role not an exact fit?
Sign up to keep in touch and we’ll let you know when we have new positions on our team. Crisalix is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from all suitably qualified individuals are encouraged, regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.